This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that micropsi industries collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
micropsi industries may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (web server logfiles and tracking information, see below)
- email addresses that you provide when downloading software from this website
Using personal information
micropsi industries may use your personal information to:
- manage the website
- contact you about BDK releases, or software releases related to BDK, and about your use of micropsi industries software
Where micropsi industries discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, micropsi industries may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
micropsi industries will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. micropsi industries will store all the personal information you provide on its servers, which have been duly secured.
Cross-border data transfers
Cookies and usage analysis
The primary purpose of our own cookies is to make using our service as time-saving and user-friendly as possible.
The processing of the respective cookies is based on our legitimate interest to make your use of our website more convenient and personalised, the legal basis is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1(f) GDPR.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser settings to disable the acceptance of cookies via this website. If you do not accept cookies, however, this may in some cases lead to considerable functional restrictions on our website.
The processing of usage data for Google Analytics purposes is based on our legitimate interest in the demand-oriented design and optimisation of our website, and the legal basis in this respect is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1(f) GDPR. You may object to these web analytics activities by Google at any time. There are several ways to do this:
- You can configure your browser to block cookies from Google Analytics.
- You can adjust your advertising settings on Google.
- You can place a deactivation cookie by clicking here: Disable Google Analytics
- In the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome, you can install the deactivation plug-in provided by Google using the following link (this option does not work on mobile devices): Browser plug-in link
Google Tag Manager
LinkedIn conversion tracking
This website contains links to other websites. micropsi industries is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.